Tuesday, January 1, 2013

florida 2012- part 3

The final day of our quick trip was spent having an awesome breakfast & feeding the tarpon @ robbie's, then driving to key west and seeing the sights.  I haven't been to key west in 15 + years.  Overall I was unimpressed... I know the thing we loved the most as kids was the awesome (not) aquarium where we could pet some sea life.  It doesn't have quite the same appeal as a 26 year old (who's pregnant. and hot. and swelling in the extremities.).  So we had a few drinks (lemonade for me!) @ sloppy joe's, then called it a day and headed back to the lorelei for a yummy dinner.  I wish we could have stayed in florida longer, but at the same time, I was ready to sleep in my own bed again. 

 Hope everyone had a great holiday as well!  


















No comments:

Post a Comment