Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Henry Len Miller

Henry's journey into this world began at 5:30 am on February 28 when we checked in to Community Hospital for my labor induction.  We were really excited b/c we knew today was the big day!  I tried to stay relatively calm throughout the entire process of being induced... IV's, pitocin, epidurals... It wasn't all that bad.  My doctor advised me to get my epidural before the contractions were too intense, so I pretty much had an easy laboring process.  I went from 4-10 in about 2 hours and we couldn't believe the time was getting so near.  

After pushing for an excruciatingly long 2 hours (I wouldn't have made it through this without Darin, he was incredible), Henry Len Miller was finally brought into the world at 8 pm on the dot.  He weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces and just a smidge under 21 inches.  We were immediately in love.  How could you not be with a face like his?  Darin was able to take some great pics while they were cleaning him up in our birthing room and I am so thankful to have these memories to look back on! 



























This blog will now turn into Henry's personal photo page :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment