Monday, June 17, 2013

happy father's day.

We were as lazy as we possibly could be on father's day.  It was Darin's first and he didn't have any big plans for the day.  Henry and I woke up bright and early and let daddy sleep in for a bit.  Once everyone was up, Henry and I got down to business making a nice little brunch.  We also gave Darin his fab I <3 DAD coffee mug with some pretty adorable pics of Henry on it.  Later in the day, we went and looked at a house for sale and finished off the day hanging out, watching Homeland and relaxing.  

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  I know that I have the best dad, who is now a fantastic grandpa and a wonderful husband, who is the most amazing dad to Henry.  
What a lucky girl I am :)  

















No comments:

Post a Comment