Thursday, October 10, 2013

a trip to the orchard.

Fall is my favorite season.  Cool mornings, sunny skies, boots, scarves & cardigans are all the best things that fall brings.  And pumpkins of course.  Pumpkin pies, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bagels (best bagel @ panera by far!), pumpkin candles, pumpkin bars etc.  The list of things I love about fall could go on and on and on and on... 

To really get a first taste of fall, I decided to take Henry to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch with my friend Allison.  We were very excited about our trip.  He didn't have a clue what was going on but I was able to get some great pictures (with the help of Allison).    

Unfortunately, our little adventure started off on a semi-bad, semi-funny note... I flushed my sunglasses down the toilet within the first 5 minutes of arriving.  As they fell into the toilet, I thought, "oh bummer, I'm going to have to really sanitize those."  And then they kept going, as the toilet finished it's flush and disappeared.  I think I was in shock b/c I just stood there staring at the toilet.  After it hit me they were really gone for good, I had to laugh about it.  Whenever the day comes and the toilets get clogged up, some plumber is going to get a really nice pair of aviators :) 

Time for the pictures!































I think it is safe to say that Henry really enjoys the fall too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment