Wednesday, January 22, 2014

a snowy session.

This past weekend, I was given the opportunity to take my little hobby to a different level.  My very dear friend, Jamie, asked if I would be willing to have a little maternity photo session with her and her husband.  I have only taken pictures of Henry and inanimate objects, but was willing to give it a try!  We made plans for Sunday and got lucky b/c a decent amount of snow was on the ground.  We made our way into the woods and nearly froze to death.  Jamie was SUCH a trooper!  She even did a couple outfit changes in the middle of the woods, in the snow, at a bitter 18 degrees. 

 I didn't know what to expect with the outcome, but I can honestly say I am pretty proud of the results!  I am SO happy for Jamie & Matt.  They are going to be amazing parents and you can already see how much love they have for the little guy.  I can't wait to meet him! (And photograph him :))


















No comments:

Post a Comment