Friday, May 2, 2014

picnic/easter celebrations.

This post is WAY late.  I completely forgot about it until I was looking through my camera the other day.  Since I had to work on the actual day of Easter (gotta love retail pharmacy), we went down the weekend prior to spend time with both families and have a cookout.  We were also celebrating Darin, my mom's & Kari's birthdays.  My in-laws were kind enough to babysit for us Friday night so Darin and I could get escape for a few hours and have a rare date night dinner.  The next day, I met up with all of the girls at Happy Hollow Park for a little picnic and brief walk on the trails.  The weather was SO beautiful!  Unfortunately, Henry wasn't feeling very good (those damn molars) so he spent a lot of time in my arms (thank goodness for baby carriers!).  He wasn't even interested in the swings, so I knew he must have been feeling bad.  

 Later in the day, Henry had his first Easter egg hunt, which basically consisted of us bringing eggs to him so he could drop them in the bucket since he wasn't interested in walking around on his own.  We cooked out that night and just hung around the house, enjoying the weather.  

On Sunday, we went over to Darin's parent's house to have another cookout and again enjoy the nice weather while it lasted!  Henry was being a little poo-head still, but we all had a good lunch and tried to keep him as entertained as possible.  
































     

No comments:

Post a Comment