Wednesday, July 30, 2014

new camera + 17 months.

I have been wanting to upgrade my camera body for a long time and finally decided to do it (right before my photo shoot with the Dunn family... pics coming soon!).  I was so pumped to start using the new one and decided to take Henry on a picnic to try it out.  He ate his cheese and then stepped on all the other food and proceeded to run around with my fork.  Maybe next time he will sit still for a bit longer... or not!

For his 17 month update

He continues to add words to his vocab and tries so hard to repeat what we are saying.  New body parts have been added to his repertoire (mouth, eye, ear, elbow, hair, knee) and he can point them all out.  He also loves to show anyone and everyone his "boo-boos".    

Four new teeth came in... Only four more to go and we are done with this teething crap.  I've bought 9 new pairs of shoes bc his feet never stop growing and I can't keep a pair on him for more than a month.   The upside to this is boys shoes are so fun to pick out... and I get to shop more :)  

He is getting a little obsessed with our vehicles (and everyone else that has a car).  He knows which one is momma's and which is dada's and will walk around them both, back and forth to continually remind us in case we forget :)  "Tars" and "Tucks" are definitely becoming his faves, as if this wasn't expected for a little boy.  

"HI" is currently his favorite word.  When we go shopping or to the grocery store, he says HI to every.single.person.ten.times.  I've even offered to let him sit at the front door @ Meijer to be the greeter... 













No comments:

Post a Comment