Thursday, February 26, 2015

happy birthday B!

I cannot believe it was a year ago that I first met little Barrett and took his newborn pictures.  He stole my heart then and continues to do so every time I get to see his smiling face!  A couple of weeks ago Jamie and B came up to visit for a 1 year old photo shoot and a smash cake.  We had SO much fun.  This was by far my fave photo shoot.  He is a busy little guy and it was definitely a challenge to get him to stay still for more than 4 seconds (thank goodness for cheerios!)  He posed on his own time and that was just fine with us b/c we don't get to hang out that often!  One of these days we will find a way to shorten the distance between Munster & Indy :)  

Happy Birthday Barrett!  Can't wait to see you soon! 








































  

No comments:

Post a Comment