Monday, January 18, 2016

emmett- 3 months


I am WAY late on this post.  Oh well.  I started working a couple of weeks ago and things have been a little crazy since then!  We celebrated his 3 month birthday on New Year's Day.  Lot's of relaxing and recovering from our wild New Year's Eve celebrating, which mostly consisted of "making a murderer" and catching up on my CE :)  

The best part of this month was Emmett learned to laugh.  The first time he did it was in response to Henry crinkling up a cracker wrapper.  I was lucky enough to catch some of it on video and it is the SWEETEST laugh you have ever heard.  I work my hardest to hear it daily, but he tends to be a bit stingy.  He is such a good baby- he lets you know when he wants something, but otherwise is so relaxed and smiley.  

Happy New Year & Happy 3 months E!   








No comments:

Post a Comment