Monday, November 10, 2014

the dunn family (fall).

Every time we schedule a photo session, the weather looks so great for the entire week.  And then the actual day rolls around and it is either 15 degrees and 10 inches of snow (maternity pics), 85 and humid (5 month pics) or this time, rainy allllll day until literally minutes before we started taking pics!  Thankfully the rain cleared and we were able to get to work.  The trees were spectacular... I barely made any in black & white b/c the colors were just too gorgeous.  

I seriously love these guys so much.  Barrett is such a good sport (Matt is too) while Jamie and I just put them through every single pose and every location we can find :)  Barrett is the happiest little guy and I am so glad I can make him smile.  I even threw leaves onto my head to get him to grin :)  Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment