Sunday, November 29, 2015

hosting my 2nd Thanksgiving!

And just like that, another holiday has come and gone... this was my second year hosting Thanksgiving and making all of the food.  I was excited to use my new kitchen and finally had a functional dishwasher, so we were ready to go!  My parents and brother were coming up to enjoy the food (and bring my brand new dining room table made by Aaron!).  I got up bright and early, made my coffee, turned on Adele and started to cook.  This year, I opted to brine my turkey for 24 hours to see how that affected the taste and juiciness.  Honestly, I had a hard time telling the difference, but that's probably b/c the last turkey I had was a year ago.  The turkey was really good and so was everything else!  We all fit around the new table and had a nice day of food and relaxation :)

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  



































No comments:

Post a Comment