Wednesday, December 18, 2013

an early christmas.

My family is spending Christmas in sunny Florida and unfortunately, we are not.  We had to celebrate the holiday a little early, so we had my parents and brother up to the house to have dinner and open gifts.  Henry welcomed them in his santa hat and was immediately interested to all of the brightly colored packages they brought for him.  He did a pretty good job opening all of the gifts and really enjoyed playing with the tissue paper.  He was even excited about the clothes he received! 

All of us pitched in to get my dad a new tablet, which he desperately needed.  The poor guy had been using my old (OLD) laptop from college and it was on it's last leg.  I think he was surprised!  Darin and I both received new jackets and a few tools & kitchen supplies.  Henry got a new comfy chair to watch TV in, as well as lots of books, clothes and a new truck to roll around.  After gifts, we all ate the yummy food I made and finished it with some caramel apple snickers pie (gotta love pinterest!).  

Have a good trip to Florida!  We are SUPER jealous :)  























No comments:

Post a Comment