Tuesday, December 10, 2013

thanksgiving(s).

I was lucky enough to have Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the weekend off this year.  It was like a mini vacation and I loved every minute of it!  We headed to Lafayette for our usual two rounds of turkey with both my family and Darin's.  The food was all great and we stuffed ourselves to the brim. I didn't have the pregnancy/stretchy pants as an excuse this year, so I tried to keep myself under control...  

We even did a little black friday shopping, which I swore up and down I wasn't going to do.  But a good deal is a good deal, so it was worth fighting the crowds (we went at 11am so it wasn't terrible).  I also was able to catch up with my best friends and have a lovely italian dinner Friday night.  

We headed back Saturday night in time for our family/christmas card photo shoot bright and early Sunday morning.  The weekend came to an end with the decorating of our Christmas tree and putting out as many decorations as I could possibly buy/find/craft.

  I love the holiday season!


ROUND 1: 







ROUND 2:











No comments:

Post a Comment